This set is about revisiting my dad’s photo album from the war. he was drafted in 1969 and left in 1971 after 19 months duty (including 4.5 months training). he would shoot film, send it home to his mother (grandma chickens) and then she would process the film and from there, created this album. his pictures take us from cam ranh bay to nha trang and other surrounding areas, and then to da lat, where he spent most of his time during the war.
my pictures start in nha trang and move south to cam ranh, then west to da lat.
nothing gruesome here – my father was mostly interested in buildings! which makes sense, because after he returned from vietnam he became an architect.
big up to the da lat EASY RIDERS! for helping find everything. and to our driver from the bao dai villas, who turned out to be a veteran himself and whose son, along to keep his father company, knew where all the Cham temples were located along our drive to da lat.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chuabenhphukhoa.vn/lam-dep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [VUI SỐNG MỖI NGÀY] Những bước cơ bản cho làn da đẹp khi trang điểm – Makeup Nam Trung
- MẠNH NỮA LÊN ANH – Truyện Đêm Khuya Thú Vị Nhất 2017
- Chuyên sỉ quần áo trẻ em 7 bộ/100k (Trang 0916346530)
- Tin nóng: Camera Sony soi xuyên quần áo GÂY SỐT – Bị thu hồi 700,000 máy ngay lập tức!
- Chụp hình ngoại cảnh với áo dài