For today’s episode of War Stories, Ars Technica is joined by Sam Hargrave, director of the Netflix action film “Extraction.” Hargrave breaks down the technical challenges he and his crew overcame in conceiving, choreographing and executing a breathtaking, 12-minute action scene with star Chris Hemsworth. Taking lessons learned from his time as the stunt coordinator of blockbusters like “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: End Game” Hargrave engineered a kinetic and ambitious urban battle sequence – but needed to figure out how to capture it. Hear directly from the man behind the camera as he details every factor that needs consideration when stitching a series of chaotic set pieces into a single, uninterrupted shot.
Directed and Produced by Justin Wolfson.
EXTRACTION is available exclusively on Netflix, watch here:
Connect with Ars Technica:
Follow Ars Technica on Facebook:
Follow Ars Technica on Google+:
Follow Ars Technica on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7: #1 Lý Nhã Kỳ đưa tiền Trấn Thành đi đường quyền, HuyR nhận mình "tím lịm"
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER
- Ca sĩ Hồng Ngọc ra sao sau vụ nổ nồi xông hơi?
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- SON YE JIN officially became the most beautiful woman in the world in 2020, pushing SONG HYE KYO out